Login or Create an Account
Create a New Account
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The MAGNA Awards are open to all non-commercial museums, galleries, archives, zoos, botanical gardens, historical societies, libraries, keeping places, science centres and other cultural and collecting institutions.
- Commercial galleries, auction houses and publishing interests are not eligible.
- Only organisational members of Australian Museums and Galleries Association are eligible to enter the MAGNA Awards.
- The Indigenous and Research categories are open to members and non-members.
- The Awards are not open to International entrants. Australia and territories only.
- Entries must come from organisations, associations or not-for-profit companies.
- Entries by individuals are not eligible.
- Entrants may submit multiple entries in any categories, but these can only be entered in one category.
- An impartial judging panel drawn from relevant sectors will judge the entries.
- The judging panel reserves the right not to make an award in a category if it considered no award is merited; or to make a joint award in a category.
- The winner of each category will receive a certificate, and acknowledgement on the AMaGA website. Entries of high distinction will be recognised as Highly Commended.
- All entries will be credited as indicated on the entry form. Ensure the details on the entry form are correct and legible.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant grants permission to AMaGA for the reproduction of winning entries for purposes of publicity and promotion at no charge; entrants must warrant they have the right to allow such use by AMaGA.